Re: [LUG] kmail and gpg

On Tuesday 05 October 2004 23:41, Jon Lawrence wrote:
Hi all,
I was going to send this off list but then I thought it might be
interesting to others.
I notice when Robin Cornelius signs an email, kmail sends the signature as
a mime attachment. Robin how did you achieve that ?
Also, does anyone have a procmail script that can convert gpg inline
signatures to mime attached signatures ? I've come across a few on the web
but none seems to work correctly.

I've got a plug in for kmail, its part of the Apypten project there is some
info at
http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html

but geting the gpg-agent to start with X can have issues, its not covered by
that kde page but i can dig out my script if you need it. The procmail
approach seems like a kludge (IMHO).

--

Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx