Re: [LUG] IPCop - Request

On Monday 04 October 2004 14:10, Jon Lawrence wrote:
On Sunday 03 October 2004 14:36, Neil Stone wrote:
don't forget 1.4 has now gone release... I am happy to make some CD's
for any meetings. Same goes for Debian / Gentoo / Smoothwall etc..etc..

Is people would like to send me their addresses and requests I will see
what I can do....

Neil

Does any one know if v1.4 still uses freeswan or has it migrated to
openswan ?

Openswan

--
Neil Stone
Systems Administrator

Adaptive provide Information Technology Systems based on Linux and
Open Source Software.
To find out how your organisation could benefit from the reliability,
flexibility and cost effective nature of Linux and Open Source Software.

  .~.    Call:  0808  1560101
  /V\    Fax:   01884 841336
 // \\   Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
/(   )\  Visit: http://www.adaptive-it.co.uk
 ^`~'^
       "Creating satisfied customers by providing the highest level of
       customer service, and reliable, high performance IT solutions"