[LUG] Meeting schedule

Hi

The meeting starts at 7:30 (the site still does not give me times in 1/2 hour blocks)

I thought we could have a general chat about

Getting more people to run Linux courss and the best strategy to convincing people its a good idea. I have a GBdirect course here, partly printed out, which is excellent, and free. Picking up on what tom said about no one in Torbay running courses, perhaps I can help I have a few ideas, just don't know the best strategy to contact people etc.

Plus anything else that crops up. I have invited another user from paignton he was a member but unsubscribed due to too much e-mail or something (hes not online at home so I guess lug mail does er build up slightly). Hes having a few probs with Knoppix etc, so if he can meet up with more experienced users it could be beneficial.

I will bring my laptop down if I can.

I see if I can invite people from the school (technicians etc), and a few people who are doing A2 computers, as I know one person who is.

Paul