[LUG] Mandrake 10.1 Community

Would you believe,I have completely gone off it:)

The internet connection is messed up in
a way which I don't have time to sort out now.Essentially,Mandrake is
convinced it should be connecting via one of the three onboard NICs as
opposed to eth0 while at the same time indicating it's trying to connect via
eth0..(Yes,I have tried removing all the interfering devices).
Forgive me if I've phrased that badly,but I know what I mean:)
Can't claim to be over-enamoured by the new look Kontact,either.Rather Windows
"blobby" style in my view.Oh..and the pink splash screen just has to go:)

On a positive note,owing to an ordering mix up,I now have Mandrake 10.1
Community on DVD-this can be freely copied if necessary.Plus the Binary and
Source code (?!!-Might be useful for our software writers of the future in
the Philipines?Let me know)All kinds of instruction manuals,and duplicated
copies of Open Office...

Stand by,gents,-I'm about to install Debian:)I just have to track down some
RAID drivers.

Sadie