Re: [LUG] some noisy doctor quoted on NHS and Free Software

Before any roasting occurs, note that I didn't pick between OSS, F/L and
FLOSS, and that what the NHS calls things is usually slightly different from
what other parts of the world call them, and given its large anthropoid
nature, the simplest thing is to just note that while cringing a bit inwardly
if necessary.

People have got used to free software and GNU/Linux with the stuff I'm doing...

The article is in GP - a GP newspaper - and the section editor who wrote it
had a long chat to me on the phone.

Link doesn't work for me...

matt