Re: [LUG] Mandrake 10.1 CE-Available For Public Download

On Saturday 02 Oct 2004 01:46, Sadie Brinham wrote:

Correction:It is NOT the final.Sorry.I was going by what I'd understood from
their mailings list.

Sadie

On Thursday 30 Sep 2004 00:19, Julian Hall wrote:

Julian,

It's the final.Don't download it from linux iso-you're right,they have only
the Beta version.

Get it from:

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3

Click where it says that you are a member/will be joining soon,and you'll
be taken to the mirrors list:)

I usually use the German ones,-tu-chemnitz.de is fast and reliable:)

Sadie