Re: [LUG] My Return + Update

Keith Abraham wrote:
Neil Stone wrote:

Good afternoon everyone...

You may remember me from such topics as, wheres my internet gone, and who stole my inbox...

Anyway, I am back on the list.. and yeah, it's off topic, but a proud father to a baby boy..

www.r-t-f-m.org.uk for picis for those interested...

I'll see what I can do to get back in the loop with helping people

Congratulations Neil and Mum. Please, please don't name him Tux ;-)

Keith and Wendy

And just how sad do you think I am ?? I may have a tattoo of Tux on my person (showings by appointment) but Tux... really... May Linus... or perhaps call him Ian and his sister Debbie ??

Looking at my website it seems as though I went for a sensible name.. "Alexander William James Stone" nothing geek related in there (Caroline wouldn't let me)

Neil Stone
Systems Administrator
Adaptive Linux Solutions