Re: [LUG] Re: today's meets and some observations etc.

On Sunday 26 September 2004 21:12, john wrote:
So, how hard it is it to generate preinstalled hard drives for a standard
PC device?  (Asus Terminators are £299 incl a blank 20Gbyte HDD... what
price loaded to go?)

the problem is defining a standard pc device, cheap pc;s are notorious for
having whatever hardware was cheap at build time.

Yes.  I used the indefinite article, where I should have said "one" standard
PC device.
--
Adrian Midgley                   Open Source software is better
GP, Exeter                       http://www.defoam.net/