Re: [LUG] creating a mini-LUG

I agree that everyone should join the DCLUG, that way you are sharing problems and solutions with a wider number of people, and get responses back quicker due to this. What you could perhaps do is set up one account for dcc, that all 10 people can perhaps login to, web mail account for example, then have each member join using his / her own e-mail address for correspondance at home.

Any meetings arranged in the above way could possibly also be open to lug members, the more like minded people that can get to any meeting the better, as there are quite a few people in exeter, and you may find that people live quite close to each other which is handy for quick hands on meets to solve problems

Just an idea.

Paul

Martin Howitt wrote:

Hi

some of the folks at my workplace (DCC) have expressed the view that they
wanted their own LUG - some of them weren't aware this group existed, others
wanted a group that was based where they worked so they could share a
lunchtime drink with other members.
Since we are quite a large employer there is already a core of about 10
people who I think will become regular contributors, of varying degrees of
skill and experience.