[LUG] Fedora 2, SWAT

Hi, is SWAT included with the Mag release of Fedora 2, as I can not find it.
Reading between the lines it should install as SAMBA installs.

I have googled it and only managed to find a chap with the same problem?

I have SAMBA installed and running, it all works (ie both the windows machine
and the linux can jump in and out of each others directories) except the
windows box can see the Linux printer, but not get it to work.  If the win
machine is booted as linux it can print off the linus machine, I assume using
SAMBA as nfs is not running on the linux machine with the printer.

However that is not the question, can anyone confirm that Fedora 2s SAMBA does
not include SWAT?

Thanks

Peter