[LUG] Linux Training

Hi
I am really pleased to find the local user group.
I work for a software company in Crediton (www.cognitosoftware.co.uk).
We supply case management software to solicitors in the UK.
Currently all our clients have a Windows server for the database system.
We want to convert the software we sell to use PostgreSQL running on Linux - but none of us know how to install and set-up a secure Linux/PostgreSQL/email/Apache server.
Can you recommend a suitable training organisation (or is there someone local who can train us)?
We are all programmers and can carry out basic administration tasks on networks and databases.
Thanks for your help
Patrick

---