Re: [LUG] Open Source and The Royal Navy

i've sent emails to my local MP - linda gilroy - suggest we should all
do the same - that way if a boat breaks down with nuclear weapons on
board at least we can say we tried to sort it out.

on top of the fact that it will be hundreds of thousands of our
tax-payer pounds which are being sent over to MS for shite software this
is stupidity of the highest order.

kev