Re: [LUG] GnuPG

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 12:31 am, Jon Lawrence wrote:
Hi,
Thought I'd finally get around to adding my gpg key to the LUG keyring.
When I try and do a 'add your keyid' on the DCLUG site, it tells me that
jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx matches 1 current key  but doesn't tell me anything
about that key. All it says it 'Please confirm that this is the correct
key: ' then there's a button that says 'Confirm KeyID'.

Sorry, that was a bug. The script was using a non-responsive keyserver for
part of the process.
:-((

I'm assuming that it should list my fingerprint somewhere for me to confirm
that it's my key :)

Yes, it will. (now).

Sorry for the delay. I've tested it with my login and yours (privilege of
being webmaster!) and it displays the output correctly.

--

Neil Williams