Re: [LUG] Keysigning results

On Sunday 12 September 2004 01:06, Neil Williams wrote:
The DCLUG keyring image has been updated, it gives a graphical
representation of who has signed whom.

http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/dclugkeyring.png

The August meeting at James' farmhouse was a successful keysigning event
and the new graphic shows a new group of keys that are tightly bound - dave
morgan, David Johnson, Robin Cornelius, Michael Callaghan, James Keasley
and Gemma Peter. On the other side of the graphic, you can see the result
of a previous keysigning meeting: me, Phil Brooke and Tony Atkin.

I'm still showing that only Dave Morgan has signed (and uploaded ) my key from
that meeting.

It's in the nature of our locality that keys from Cornwall are unlikely to
be signed by many keys from Exeter, but I would encourage anyone to arrange
small meetings over a pint - all it takes is to remember to bring some
photoID and a slip of paper with your key print out.

If anybody is down in the Falmouth/Truro or even Redruth/Camborne area then
send me a mail, I will meet up if possible!

Regards
--

Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx