[LUG] Library.

Posted by "Jon Davey" <jondavey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Simon wrote--
I think you clicked on the link labelled "Purchase Link", which our<
webmaster seemed to have linked to a place that lets you compare< >book prices
online, which seems reasonable to me. I'm guessing<
if you want to borrow a book you should click on< >the "Owner contact" button.<
............oh yeah....
That is reasonable. I was mistaken.
           I tried to get hold of the concept of a Wiki from a link at dclug.org.
Fairly unsucesfully. Again stumped by what lookes like a very complex
phenomenon.......I`ll have another look tomorow.
Jon Davey.
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C LUG