Re: [LUG] Routefinder

Phil Ireland wrote:

Simon enquired: Alternative to Auto Express.

yup all these websites look good and I've installed routefinder under wine. I don't have broadband, we hit our trigger level and then BT changed the policy to a nationwide role out a week later which means sept 2005, and every now and then logging on from the laptop ain't possible. Guess I'll just have to find the oddities of routefinder under wine as charming and quirky. A native linux version would be nice though...

Simon