[LUG] can we greylist the USA?

80% or more of spam comes from the US - originates there and actually emanates
from unsecured Windows boxes on their cable etc networks.

While in other parts of the world I'm inclined to blacklist and screen _out_
spam, for the US I think it is time to screen _in_ IE to be seen a sender
must convince me that they are someone I want to hear from - a list or
someone to whom I have been introduced.

SO is there a list of all US IP ranges, and is there a tool for doing it on
Linux?
--
Adrian Midgley                   Open Source software is better
GP, Exeter                       http://www.defoam.net/