Re: [LUG] Debian testing, Apache2 & mod_perl

On Friday 27 August 2004 20:20, David Johnson wrote:

Nah, that still doesn't do it. Perhaps the package is broken... I'll try a
different version and if all else fails I'll compile the thing myself.

Well I tried the unstable apache2 & mod_perl packages but it made no
difference. There must be something simple I am missing in the
installation... :-(

Thanks everyone for your help so far. I'm determined to crack this.

Cheers,
David.

--
David Johnson