Re: [LUG] gllue registration

On Sunday 15 August 2004 5:14, Paul Sutton wrote:
I think our glue details need updating

http://www.ssc.com:8080/glue/groups/nonus/unitedkingdom

US based indices sites are not good at updating UK records - we've tried
before. This one wants someone to give their home postal address to receive
their 'benefits' which, in the small print, may not be available outside the
continental US. If you want to do this, feel free. They also want a link to
their magazine from the 'promoted' site - you could put that on the Wiki.
Personally, I'd rather promote the UK based magazines.
http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/

--

Neil Williams