[LUG] CSS Woe

Hi all,

I've got a CSS issue that's driving me mad. It's so simple but I just can't
figure out how to do it and Google give me anything that worked.

What I'm trying to create is a simple 2 column site with a navigation box on
the left and then the content on the right.

I don't want to use tables or float if I can avoid it. Surely there is a
simple way to do this?

Here is what I've got:
http://home.david-web.co.uk/test/index.php
http://home.david-web.co.uk/test/style.css

I just want to move the content div into the right-hand column.

I'd be very grateful for any help.

Thanks,
David.

--