Re: [LUG] copying files from a camera. using a shell script

I only get the cannot stat message when the camera batteries have gone flat. A stupid suggestion, please don't take offense, but it only seems to take a few minutes connected. I have the following line in fstab

/dev/sda1 /mnt/camera vfat noauto,users,rw,noatime 0 0

and mount the camera via the gui control or mount in a shell. I do however find that if I look at mnt/camera/dcim/100olymp via the gui file browser it shows the first set of pics I ever downloaded, the correct number of pics, 3 or 40 or whatever, but old ones. It's OK once they're copied someplace else. Maybe 'cause they all have the same names, ie p10100003.jpg etc. and konquerer has kept a list somewhere?