[LUG] Help Please

I'm thinking of replacing the wired connection between my desktop Linux box
and firewall either with a couple of D-Link 108Mbps wireles cards and add a
wireless CardBus adapter to my Linux laptop while I'm in a big spend mood, or
would I be better off saving a few quid buying the Belkin 54g range instead.

The local shop sells D-Link products and I prefer to support them. ?Has anyone
any experience/prefences using D-Link/Belkin wireles cards with Linux - and
would I need to upgrade/replace my current P200 Ipcop box which only has 32Mb
RAM?

I'm assuming that I wouldn't need a Wireles Access Point.

Thanks

David Bell
Hatherleigh, Devon