Re: [LUG] Environment variables

On 2004.07.14 16:50 Julian Hall wrote:
Hi All,

I've installed webmin as it seemed (to me at least) to be a better way
for
me to learn how to configure my (small) network how I want it.  The
problem
is that it won't start because it says there is no default broswer in
my
environment variables, and it's right.  How/where do I add it?

Kind regards,

Julian
---

How, do you mean , "it won't start" ?
Webmin AFAIK doesn't ask for a browser in order to run. The browser is only on the client machine for admin purposes.
I compiled it on fbsd 4.7 but the linux version should be virtually identical.
Have a look here and see if your install went ok - http://www.swelltech.com/support/webminguide-1.0/index.html
Otherwise, post the commands and errors so we can see exactly whats happening.

Regards

alan