Re: [LUG] August Meeting

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:35:54 +0100
Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Guys

Can I have a show of hands for the August meeting with stuff you might
like to chat about.

Thanks

Rich

Is that the Roche meeting?  If so, then I might be up for it.  Can't guarantee it,
though, since it's my Mum's birthday on the 28th.  Big 60!  And her first birthday
since my father died, so it'll probably be quite a sombre weekend.  I'd love to go,
but I can't even give a definite maybe at this stage.  Sorry.

Grant.

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.