Re: [LUG] meeting paignton

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:47:10 +0100
Paul Sutton <zen14920@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

So far I have two possible attendees, including myself, and perhaps neil
making 3.  Can people get back to me please on who is comming on
Thursday 15th.  I can then give the cricket club an idea on how many to
attend, it will also help when setting up the room.

thanks, also any ideas on specific topics. or is it just a general get
together,

Paul

Sorry to say, I won't be going.  Paignton is quite a way for me (~12 miles East of
Pz), and I will be starting a CCNA Tutor course on the 14th.  Won't have much time,
I'm affriad.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.