Re: [LUG] Postfix - users on split sites

smith@xxxxxxxxxx mail stays here, on osborne.defoam.net or
jupiter.defoam.net , whereas brown'defoam.net goes to Freesere or in a day or
two Eclipse, thence to www.defoam.net on the internet, and gets grabbed from
there.

I think you can do this with the aliases file.

I'm not sure if your postfix reads it from the same place, but /etc/postfix/aliases can do this.

just create a line such as:-

brown: foo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not 100% on the specifics, but this might hopefully give you a look in the right direction.

The newaliases program can create the file.

matt