[LUG] OT: Looking for some help

Hi Everyone, A bit of an off topic request here. I have seen a few of you
looking for various jobs/summer placements. If anybody is intrested, at work
we are currently looking for somebody with some programming/electronics etc
to spread some of the workload out. You don't need much experience just
prepared to dig in and hack some code/wires. If you are intrested then please
email me off list and i can supply details (Falmouth area). Unfortantualtly
there is little linux involved (although someone to watch the fileservers
when i am away would be useful, they seems then KNOW when i am not
there:-) ).

Regards

Robin Cornelius