[LUG] meeting

Hi

Looking at dates for the paignton meeting.

Most thursday Evenings should be free, except for 10th June is local elections so the room may be in use for that, but we all need to be voting that night, dunno who for yet really

I would propose Thursday 24th June 2004, from about 7am till when ever, say 9:30 / 10:00, we can always retire to the bar area.

This gives us a few weeks to discuss stuff, make sure we are free and if need be promote the evemt, perhaps invite people, (I will see if I can invite people from Paignton College IT staff, technicians and teachers etc).

Will put details on the web site.

Paul