Re: [LUG] Password-less SSH logins

Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

On Monday 31 May 2004 11:38, Peter Walker wrote:

Have you tried ssh -v?

At which point, obviously, it asks me for a password. So it has sent my RSA key and my DSA key and both have failed? Even though both keys are in both authorized_keys and authorized_keys2... :-(

Have you got a /home/jon/.ssh/id_rsa file? Are you trying to do RSA or DSA keys? I am not an expert but it looks like the DSA key is failing and the RSA key is not checked. If you have an RSA key maybe try dropping the DSA one for the moment.

Pete