Re: [LUG] Yet another directory - STT ppl read this -[Fwd: [lugmaster]FW: Linux Solutions Website]

Cool, this sounds very interesting, what do they mean by the IT press.

Paul

Name: Mike Trup
Job: Managing Director
Company: Interactive Ideas Ltd
Telephone: 0208 805 1000
Email: miket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux Solutions Website

Message: As the largest linux distributor in the UK we have launched a
website www.linuxvar.co.uk to make it easy for SME's to understand what
linux is and to find a solutions provider in their area.

We would like any members of lugs who provide a solutions service to
sign-up. It is a free service to solutions providers and SME's alike.

We will be launching the site to the IT press in around one week and we
need to show that there is a wide choice of vars who can help implement
a linux solution so it can be seen as a credible alternative to
Microsoft.

This is a totally free marketing resource for solutions providers and
resellers. Interactive will be putting significant resources behind
reaching the SME community with it. So please help us promote linux to
UK business.