[LUG] The Computer Shop, Plymouth - Progress.

Have some very interesting news today.

1) There is a quiet, small PC available, with Windows or Mandrake10. The display card is good, in the options list it has Windows £70.00 IIRC... Mandrake10 £0.00. The system cost is £275 IIRC.

2) They have a room that we could use for meetings, although we may have to pay a small fee. The room currently would fit ten people, but Simon has plans to extend the size by removing a store that takes up a large corner.

3) All, except possibly one that I haven't spoke to, of their staff have either good or some GNU/Linux experience, mostly recently acquired.

I get the felling that the Linux thing is really happening there now. They are definately worthy of be listed as Linux friendly.

Any news on the list of Linux friendly shops?

Regards
Andrew