From: Alex Stanley [mailto:alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 May 2004 11:47
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Fwd: 5355 : IT Support / Admin - Kent - Interested?

Just had this through in my email - I know it's not Devon or Cornwall but I
thought I'd give everyone the opportunity of at least seeing it!

Alex.

----- Forwarded message from Neil Stewart <neil.stewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
---
   Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:46:11 +0100
   From: Neil Stewart <neil.stewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 5355 : IT Support / Admin - Kent - Interested?
     To: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Alex,

We are looking for several people who fit the following Job Spec, if you are
interested please email a word version of your Cv back to me stating Salary
details and Availability.

If this job is not relevant to you please accept my apologies but if you
could forward it to anyone you feel would be more appropriate I would much
appreciate it.

Salary: upto 22k + Bens

Location: Kent

Job Spec:
Red Hat Linux , Exim mail , Windows 98, XP, NT4 , Domino Server - kent  - It
Support / Sys Admin role involving support of 60 End Users  in a fast paced
environment where no two days are the same , you will be working in a small
team dealing with 1st / 2nd line support calls over the phone and face to
face .

Technical Skills  - Any mix of the following  - Windows 98 / XP / NT4 / 2003
, Red Hat Linux , Exim Mail , Lotus Notes , Domino Server , MS Office suite
, Sage .

Training will be given to the right applicant

To apply for this role please send an up-to-date copy of your CV in the
first instance

Kind regards

Neil Stewart
Recruitment Consultant