[LUG] PC going cheap. Anyone interested?

I don't know if this is breaching etiquette, but I need to get rid of my PC as I'm
moving away.

It used to be a Tiny PC, until a few modifications here and there make it nothing
like. The only bits of Tiny that remain are the badged monitor, keyboard & scanner.
I just noticed a badge on the speakers, too.

System Spec:

1GHz Duron CPU;
ABit K7 Motherboard;
256MB RAM;
80GB Hard Disk;
Floppy Drive;
DVD-ROM Drive (Forgotten the speed. I think it's an 8x speed);
CD-RW Drive (40x 12x 40x);
C-Media Sound card (8738, as I recall);
Stereo Speakers & subwoofer;
NVidia GeForce2 Graphics card;
Visioneer Scanner;
Lexmark Z32 Printer;
External Serial Modem (56k);
Keyboard & mouse;
Webcam & Micophone headset;

There's a Games Joypad lying around somewhere. If I can find it, that's included.

There's also a Desk & Chair included.

Currently running Windows98SE, Mandrake 10.0CE, Debian 3.0;

I'll erase the Hard Disk, of course. I also have a number of DVDs from Linux Format
(Dec2002 - May2004)
and some PC Plus DVDs(#194-#207) That can go with it.

There are a variety of distros on the DVDs & I should have a copy of Windows XP Pro
lying around somewhere. Never tried it, so I don't know if anyone would find it of
use.

I can confirm that everything but the Visioneer Scanner works with Linux. The reason
for a tiny Windows Partition for the scanner drivers.

I was hoping to get £350 for the lot, as I need to put some cash into renting a
removal van.

Any offers?

Regards,

       Matthew Byrom.