Re: [LUG] Saying Hi

On 5/6/2004, "Richard Brown" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could have knocked me down with a feather and then I realised no 'R'!
Are you the guy who writes in various magazines?

That's me for my sins.  Although I haven't written anything for a few
months.

There will be a do in Cornwall, bank holiday weekend in August.

Nothing before then at all yet?  I s'pose it's there for someone to
just suggest something and take it from there.  Where are the best
locations to hold these events and are there any regular haunts?

Thanks for the warm welcome!