[LUG] Gentoo Linux and Redhat Linux.

Ok,

I've got 3 linux boxes here which need a rebuild of Linux done.
Installing Subersion the other night was hard enough with dependancy
hell!

The 3 boxes are running Redhat 7.1 and 7.3.  From a rather old but
reliable P233-MMX to a said to be state-of-the-art P4-1.7.

At the moment, because of the Redhat situation we are considering
ditching Redhat for Gentoo, but I wanted to hear about it's pro's and
con's of Gentoo from users here. (Espically if you are a Redhat or
ex-Redhat user)

Also any pro's and con's of using Redhat's Fedora Core?

Thanks everyone!

Pete Hatton
E-mail:  pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.monolight.org