[LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Meetings around LUDEx: please ask your LUGs]

Small gatherings aroud Linux Expo....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [lugmaster] Meetings around LUDEx: please ask your LUGs
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:47:53 +0100
From: MJ Ray <mjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lugmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Linux User and Developer Expo is next week. Can you ask any
LUGgers with an interest in these small gatherings to send me an email
so that we can share details, please? If you know of other meetings,
please let lugmasters or news:uk.comp.os.linux know.

Tuesday, 11am, people interested in Assocation of Free Software
Professionals gathering in/near the refreshment area inside the show.

Tuesday, 3.30pm-4.30pm, small meeting near Olympia (5min walk away?)
for people to demonstrate or explain interesting free software
projects, or listen, learn and find out about them. Hopefully some
time and space to hack on things if you want. Maps available on the
day in the show or by email.

Thanks.