[LUG] Debian Woody and Megaraid

What no megaraid.o in the Woody install kernel :(

I loaded it from a floppy, and the install progressed till the reboot
when bad things happened.

Previously the machine got Mandrake 8.1 with Ext2 file system (root is
/dev/sda1).

On reboot it loads the default Mandrake boot loader (which should have
been overwritten me thinks), and panics when trying to find an ext2 root
fiesystem, the Debian install used ReiserFS.

I'm sure there is probably an iit option to dig me out of this hole,
otherwise I'll repeat the install more carefully.

Alternatively a more recent Debian instal disk should just work, and
might include network card drivers as well!