Re: [LUG] IPcop system message

David Bell wrote:

Inadvertantly, I knocked the power off on my IPcop box. Although it seems to be working after a reboot I get the following final line appearing shortly after an apparently normal bootup:

< INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes >

After 5 minutes the line clears and the Ipcop log-in line appears. Then the message reappears again - ad nauseaum.

For some reason it is having trouble opening the console. There are a few messages about this in the IPCop archives such as
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ipcop-user&m=107962281315140&w=2 which points at a bad video card.

Cheers,

Pete