[LUG] Which distro???

I have some old pc's (1 * 386 a few 486's and a lot of p133's)
and was wondering what would be the best distribution to put on them.

I want it to be as easy as possible but still usable.

Thanks in advance for all input, I know this is probably a
preference thing but I have only used (RedHat, IPCop, FreeBSD) so
I don't really know much about the other distributions, and the
computers I have used before have being much more powerful.

Regards

Mark Cubitt

P.S. sorry if you got this before I've been having trouble subscribing with
this mail address instead of my old one.