Re: [LUG] Printer dialogue

On Sunday 21 March 2004 20:23, Tony Atkin wrote:
On Sunday 21 March 2004 19:55, Mike Tidball wrote:
Hi,
In the Print Command box I have;

lpr ${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}

Any idea what I could type to get my printer there?
Where else could I find a similar command that I could copy and paste?

I have just installed the beast itself (Mozilla 1.4 under SUSE9) It
showed me exactly the same printer command as you have but in my case
the printer worked. I shall investigate further.

Well, I couldn't figure out where mozilla is getting it's MOZ_PRINTER_NAME
from, but deleting the whole line and replacing it with kprinter works
fine for me as it brings up the kprinter dialog and lets me select the
printer queue and fine-tune the output.  Alternatively replace it with the
appropriate lpr command (man lpr for more info).  In my case the printer
queue I want to use is called deskjet930c so lpr -P deskjet930c gets it
printed directly.

Tony