Re: [LUG] Printer dialogue

On Sunday 21 March 2004 18:04, Mike Tidball wrote:
Hi,
I'm using SUSE 9 and Mozilla 1.4.
My problem is if I want to print it doesn't bring up the normal print
diologue,it brings up it's own and the only printer listed is a
Postscript printer.My Epson is not in the drop down list.
Any one got any idea how to tell Mozilla to use my printer.
My printer works fine in every other app.

This has been one of those "I must look into that sometime" problems.  I
have contented myself with printing to file - mozilla.ps - then picking up
the file with kghostview (or whatever) to print it.

Having said that, I have just realised that Mozilla Firefox is doing things
correctly on my home machine.  The Mozilla Print dialog has a properties
button and the properties dialog has the print command set to
"kprinter" (which is ok since i'm running kde). Can't remember how that
happened, probably put set it myself after a couple of beers!

Tony

--
404 Future not Found