Re: [LUG] Printer dialogue

Have you tried printing with what mozilla lists? Almost every app here
(accept those that are KDE based) fail to list my printer but it
generally manages to get there if I tell it to print to what it has
listed (usually postscript@xxxx or something similar) as long as it's
not "print to file".

However my printer can "talk postscript" so it could be that apps are
ignoring my printer deamon (lprng) and talking to it directly; Don't
know much about unix printing except that the KDE printer applet made
mine work ;).