Re: [LUG] Lindows OS v4.5

Hi

I am still without a PC box at the mo but if nobody else wants it, I would like to start to look at building a system and install. I have heard mixed reviews and would like to see for my own interest. But it will take me at least a couple of months and so if somebody else needs it, please go ahead.

Thanks

Rich