Re: [LUG] Plymouth Uni Portal, Student Access & Wreaking Linux...

Terence McCarthy wrote:
Hi,

I know some of you are at Plymouth- perhaps you can help me. Opening Firefox again, and trying to access the same pages on the portal caused the machine to lock solid!

Use Lynx!!!

The only time I've had problems with multiple GUI browsers is because of some massive image that the site expects the browser to scale, instead of being scaled in the first place.

Alternatively, access it via the Google cache.

--

Neil Williams