Re: [LUG] Spam and fog

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 17:40, Simon Waters wrote:

Wrong approach to spam if you ask me - your still assuming spam looks
different - but not all of it does - and not everything that looks like
spam is spam.

I think that a collection of tools each doing one thing is a useful adjunct to
handling it.  The whitelist is important, and part of the task is putting the
queue in the right order to receive attention.

I've been following SPF.  This looks like something worth having on one's ISP.

Have you tried TMDA yet?
Not yet.
Nor bogofilter yet.

--
Adrian Midgley                   (Linux desktop)
GP, Exeter