Re: [LUG] ADSL Modem

If it has an ethernet presentation you should be able to use it with any OS

Jon

On Monday 23 February 2004 9:37 am, george_sinclair@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi there - just got BT Broadband and I also wanted to be able to have my
linux laptop access the high speed link. The ADSL Modem is made by 2WIRE,
but I don't see any linux driver support. The modem has USB, ethernet and
wireless access but I fear that the BT s/w is required to use this in a
home network arrangement. Any suggestions as to where I start with this
plan ? I can't see these machines coexisting, but if I could swap between
XP, and linux high speed internet links then that would be great.

thanks
George

hp 4150, SuSe8.2, 128MB PII, 6GB