Re: [LUG] Easiest way to backup dual-layer DVDs?

Mark Cubitt wrote:

That's not what I asked ;-) Do the normal laws about being able to make
one backup for personal use only not apply?

actually if you own the disc you can put it on whatever format you like,
i.e. I can make a copy of my dvd movie and put the original in the loft so
it doesn't get damaged, or I can record it to video so I can play it in my
video player, or even if I own the video I can make a dvd from it for my
use.

I assume you mean legally...

hope that helps

Nope, it doesn't make the blindest bit of difference! ;-)

Cheers,

Jon