[LUG] Boot loaders,

       I currently have the following setup

AMD K6/2 500 with 2x HDD
The first HDD is splist 30/10 for WIndows 98 SE and Data,

the 2nd  10GB hdd is used for linux

The system is dual boot

If I now install Linux on the first HDD,        when i get to the boot loader
section will it allow me to dual boot 2 linux systems, (i..e just add the
niew install to the existing bootloader) I as this because the second hdd set
up is working really nicely, and I would prefer to keep it that way at least
until the new set up is complete

I will probably be puting suse 9  on the windows part too,  leaving the data
section intact..

Any suggestions? I will be bringing this unit on thursday with suse set up and
would like some assistance with gettting Apache, Mysql and php working and
possibly irc, and some sort of ssh set up,  I will do what I can here. but
prefer to get help with some of the more complex stuff so it's done correctly
and more impoprtantly securely

As it's 1/2 term I should have time to get quite a bit of this done before
thursday.

Thanks

Paul