[LUG] Hi from a Cornish Student - plus hosting and mail for debian users

Hiya, I've just (re)joined the dclug list and thought I'd post this info
that's been on Usenet since it may be of interest to some.

As a heavy user of debian who isn't able to contribute time and coding
skill to the community I've decided that I can put my underused
virtual dedicated web server to use.

I'm in a positiong where I'll be able to offer in about 2 weeks time,
the following to around 30 *UK* users of debian so long as their use
is in some loose way promoting or contributing to debian.

* 50 mb web space with PHP enabled
* a MySQL database
* http://username.debian-user.co.uk or
http://www.debian-user.co.uk/~username
* Mail username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx through IMAP, POP and Webmail
* Possibility of hosting a domain name in future

If anyone is interested please do get hold of me at dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx
, hopefully if there is some interest I could get this going within a
fortnight, University work permitting.

I'm intending to also put up a public presence with forums at the
site.

Cheers!

--
Dave Trudgian -- Cornish Dave