Re: [LUG] Penguins

Neil Williams wrote:

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 08:18:52PM +0000, Neil Stone wrote:

| I have finally bought one of those fluffy penguins like Neil's got, it

I've got two now - picked up another Tux at Linux Expo.

| should be with me before the Meet so I will try and bring it along,
| so it can keep the other one company

What's the collective noun for penguins?

When is it again ?

http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/events.php Date: Thu 19th-Feb-2004 7:00pm GMT Venue: St Peters School, Exeter

I have a Tux too.

Those of you that watch Harry Hill's TV Burp will be familiar with his comparison of peoples faces to inanimate objects. While watching Revolution OS I couldn't help noticing a resemblance between Linus Torvalds and Tux, it must be in the beak! Look out for it when Revolution OS is played at a LUG meeting.

Andrew